The Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
The Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) challenge is exacerbated by an evolving scene. NS Global has built up an imaginative and one of a kind Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) system that adds real value to businesses. We center around the openings or risks that a corporate firm can take to add value
The persistent move towards risk management, global accounting, audit and corporate governance standards make significant issues and openings. The Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) challenge is exacerbated by a changing scene which incorporates progress in cloud tech innovations, virtualization, data loss managed service, remote access and expanding portability.
NS Global has built up a way to deal with GRC that empowers:
- Better business execution – Reduced misfortune (from negative occasions) and expanded reward (opportunities that generally go inconspicuous)
- Increased proficiency and lucrative business operations
- Effective basic leadership – hazard administration is an innate piece of the basic leadership forms
- Minimal risks – less amazement
GRC Security Services
To coordinate the evolving regulatory, technology and business conditions, NS Global has built up an imaginative and one of a kind Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process that adds value. We center around the opportunities or risks that a Corporate firm can take to add value.
1. IT Risk
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessments
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk and Vulnerabilities Assessment
2. IT Governance and Compliance
- IT and IS Policies and Procedures
- IT Risk Strategy
- Information Security Strategy
- Risk Assessment Methodology
- Information Security Campaigns and Awareness Program
- Information Security Training
3. Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Disaster Recovery (DRP)
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Simulation and Training
4. ISO Compliance
5. Operational Risk Management
6. Fraud and Embezzlement Prevention
7. Internal Audit
The present quick paced business condition expects workers to access data, at whatever point and wherever they require it. This prompts a steady battle between empowering versatility and keeping up maintaining these access controls. As over 80% of the corporate data is unstructured, most information dwell inside file servers, NAS devices, portals and mailboxes. The test is to oversee and secure this huge information over a corporate firm’s unstructured information stores. With a specific end goal to guarantee legitimate governance businesses should have the capacity to answer the accompanying factors:
Establish who needs access and to which systems?
Understanding who needs access and to what is a key factor in your overall access security.
Discoverindividual activities in your systems?
Do you have the capabilities to continually monitor your users’ actions and behaviour.
Demonstrate process robustness to your auditors?
In a diverse environment, demonstrating an overall sight is a challenge which cannot always be answered only with technology.
Combining pioneering Intelligent Access Governance technology with experienced information security consulting to deliver security, management and compliance of business-critical applications. Our unique approach brings our clients the most advanced solution to identity and access governance.
Book a free consultation with our Expert today!
Have a question? We’re here to help. Send us a message and we’ll get be in touch.