Data Privacy & Data Governance
“Data is the new gold and businesses should do what it takes to protect it or be prepared to lose it” – CEO / Founder – Noman Sultan”
Data and technology are essential assets to all businesses. Since technology innovation and data reliance is on the rise within business operations, with it unfortunately comes the challenges around Data privacy concerns and Cyber threats. The key question is how can a business protect their data & their IT infrastructure? Policy creators or Regulators like ICO are reacting by controlling rapidly, altogether confounding the business conditions for SMB’s to Corporate organizations. This is especially valid for organizations attempting to work crosswise over outskirts in various legitimate jurisdictions.
As these constantly evolving directives compel customers to move far from customary “tick box exercise” approaches, organizations that need to get an incentive from their data must embrace a far-reaching way to deal with data governance. Data Governance supports a business’ capacity to oversee and utilize its information resources viably to settle on precise choices to successfully steer the performance of their business. Clients regularly engage with NS Global for counsel and best-hone on Data Governance and security, profiting from our experience conveying Data Governance strategic consultancy.
NS Global has the right know-how, expertise and framework that are crucial to give all size of organizations with everything that they need to operate robustly and comply with regulatory risks. Our Data Governance consultants keep themselves updated about cyber security and data privacy improvements around the globe, enables businesses fabricate their capabilities, and sharing best practices around regulations that inspires business growth.
'Data Governance Challenges That Businesses Face:
- Understanding the relevant DG framework for the business and how to structure the DG Project that comply with the regulatory standards.
- Over complicated or badly designed governance policies impacting the productivity and efficiency of staff
- Uncertainty of not knowing where to start to designing a Data Governance Framework and rolling our Data Governance framework for the business
- Embedding Data Governance and standards are practised across the whole business.
- Understanding the Data Quality advantages as a result of employing exceptional Data Governance and introducing it across the business.
- Performing Data Governance Audit and Gap Analysis
- Assessing regulatory risks
- Designing Data Governance Framework Design and Implementation
- Data Governance Policy Writing and Regulatory Compliance
- Assured compliance with international regulatory authorities.
- Proven, matured and implemented internal policies.
- Tracking of improvements and best practice around governance.
NS Global have a wealth of technical and advisory experience in Data Governance across:
- Operational Data Audits & Regulatory Gap Analysis
- Data Governance Maturity Assessments
- Examination, Improvement or Writing Processes and Policies.
- GDPR Compliance projects
- BCBS239 Compliance
Appropriately incorporated Data Governance strategies and controls guarantee that the nature of management information is at the most elevated standard. This is essential to drive business change to give an aggressive edge, while information mistakes can prompt humiliating miscommunications, mistaken choices and disintegration of purchaser certainty.
Book a free consultation with our Expert today!
Have a question? We’re here to help. Send us a message and we’ll get be in touch.