CYBER INCIDENT RESPONSE MANAGEMENT
Challenges faced by Businesses Globally:
Businesses biggest nightmare is when they experience a breach and try to react and perform a response plan specially with no insight and with slow operational capability in identifying the attack resulting in weeks or months. The response plan may be uncontrolled or disorderly. Consequently, the breach can lead to significant losses for the business. The shares and value of the company drops down overnight. Not a good place to be!
Alternatively, it could be GDPR, ISO27001 /22301, NIS Directive or PCI DSS compliance for which you need Cyber Incident response Plan. Let NS Global design a resilient CIR plan for you that can save the day.
Our Cyber Incident Response Management Service:
The Cyber Incident Response Management benefit from NS Global will examine your security controls and recognize defencelessness holes that could expand your cyber threat landscape. Our consultancy group will build up a strategic activity that will enable your key staff to perceive potential dangers and prepare work force react to any cyber breach episode in an opportune and quick way.
The benefits of NS Global’s
CIR management action plan:
- Holistically reduce your business cyber risks.
- Enhances your resilience to cyber-attacks and prevents crime.
- Enables you to avoid any penalties from Law enforcement agencies.
- Reduced Insurance premiums for Cyber Incidents
- Targeted Security monitoring to proactively identify threats and mitigate them faster.
- Win the confidence of your clients & board of directors even your investors
- Insignificant impact or disruption to the business
- Expert advice from a leading consultancy with highly certified team.
- Designed according to your business operational needs
- Reduced investigation costs and minimises the impact of response times to incidents
- Additional services such as penetration testing can also be provided.
How can NS Global’s expertise help you?
As UK’s leading boutique Info Sec Consultancy, we use multiple frameworks from the ISO 27001 (ISMS) and ISO 27035 (security incident management) standards for cyber incident response model to enable you to characterize and actualize a powerful get ready, react and follow-up CIR design utilizing a multi phased resilient approach
More importantly, a CIR management plan will set up a process that will enable you to decide, and provide details regarding, the specifics of a cyber incident.
For GDPR incident reports, include the contact details of the Key personnel in charge of the data and security
- Detailed occurrence of the incident informing regulators and impacted individuals of the nature of breach.
- Summary description explaining the breach or incident #
- The evidence of work to prevent the breach.
- How and when the incident was discovered?
- Recording business processes and policies that was followed concerning incidents and breaches
- Corrective measures undertaken by business and handling of impacted individuals’ complaints
- Mitigation and Remediation plan
Under the GDPR regulation, it’s this data that regulatory bodies like ICO will search for when reporting any breaches or cyber incidents. The culmination and granularity of the report can possibly spare an association a considerable measure of cash and reputational harm in case of an unforeseen breach
Furthermore, in light of the fact that an episode reaction design is an independent procedure (it doesn’t rely upon the earlier arrangement of different procedures), it can be assessed and executed at any phase of a digital security assurance plan, it is insightful to consider its execution at the initial phase of undertaking improvement since other standards like ISO27001 and Business Continuity rely upon it.
Book a free consultation with our Expert today!
Have a question? We’re here to help. Send us a message and we’ll get be in touch.